At Horsmonden, we recognise the importance of learning beyond a classroom setting therefore we offer a range of opportunities for pupils to extend their experiences via clubs run by both staff and out of school providers.
Clubs change from term to term to enable us to offer broad choices for our pupils.
The After School Clubs for Term 2 are as follows:
13th, 20th, 27th November & 4th December
- STEM Club (Years 1-6) – run by Miss Foord and Mrs Stockbridge
- Forest School (Years 1 & 2) – run by Mrs Radford and Mrs Turvey
14th, 21st, 28th November & 5th December
- KS2 Art Club (Years 3-6) – run by Mrs O’Malley (parent)
- Netball Club (Years 3-6) – run by Mrs Sharp
- Football Fivestar (EYFS, Years 1 & 2)
- KS2 Girls Football Fivestar (Years 3-6)
- Choir (Years 3-6) – run by Miss Fisk
15th, 22nd, 29th November & 6th December
- KS2 Football Fivestar (Years 3-6) – run by Mr Bodle (parent)
- KS1 Art Club (Years 1 & 2) – run by Mrs O’Malley (parent)
16th, 23rd, 30th November & 7th December
- Origami Club (Years 3-6) – run by Mrs Mcleish
- Basketball Club (Years 3-6) – run by Miss Card
- Gardening Club (Years 3-6) – run by Mrs Huby, Planning and preparation for Spring
- Story Explorers (EYFS, Years 1 & 2) – run by Miss McCulloch
Should you require any further information, please contact the School Office.